**Transform Your Skin in as Little as 7 Days**
Suitable for a variety of skin types, minimal downtime, virtually painless, affordable, no preparation, remarkable results in as little as 7 days!
Why choose the Vi Peel?
The VI Peel portfolio offers a non-invasive approach to healthier, younger looking skin with very little downtime. Unique from other peels, the VI Peel is virtually painless and nurtures the skin with vitamins and minerals during the exfoliation process. Each VI Peel includes a take home kit of post-peel care products for your treatment’s success – ensuring optimal, long lasting results.
A blend of Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and other minerals work together to safely remove the damaged layers of the skin, promote cellular turnover, refine the surface layer for smoother, clearer, firmer skin, and providing a more youthful and radiant appearance.
PEEL AWAY ALL THAT DAMAGE!
- Address a variety of common skin concerns including aging, pigmentation and acne
- Require no skin preparation
- Over 10 years of proven results around the world
- Safe to use on the hands, neck, and chest
- Longer lasting results than superficial peels
Three different types of peels:
- fine lines, wrinkles, texture, tone, clarity, overall skin health
- age spots, melasma, sun spots, skin brightening, UV induced damage, tone, texture
- acne prone skin, oily skin, acne scars
Benefits of a Vi Peel
- Evens out skin tone
- Helps lift melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Improves acne
- Pre laser – peel process allows for better hydration thus providing better laser results
- Post laser hair removal – can help remove pigment resulting from treatment
- Stimulates collagen
- Improves fine lines
- Allows skin care products to penetrate better and work more effectively
- Provides a smooth surface = light reflection = GLOW
Is Vi Peel right for me?
The Vi Peel is safe and effective on all skin types and colors and can be used on the face, neck chest, arms, back, and legs, and is the only peel safe for the under-eye area. We offer free consultations where we discuss the different types of peels and choose the best one to meet your desired needs!
What to expect?
Immediately following the VI Peel, your skin will have a brown or reddish tone to it that lasts for the first few days. Makeup application is allowed after the initial 4 hours post peel, so patients are able to resume their normal routines. Peeling begins at Day 3, and by Day 7, the exfoliation process is complete and the skin looks smooth, radiant, and revitalized. The most important post-procedure care is avoiding HEAT for one week – whether it’s the sun, hot water, or sweating from exercise. Any form of heat to the face will cause possible water blisters that may be painful and affect the healing process of the skin.
What do I do next?
Interested in learning more about the Vi Peel? Want to find out which peel will best suit your skin? We recommend you schedule a free consultation with Dr. Grace. At this appointment, we will evaluate your skin to determine which peel is the right option for you. We will also spend time answering questions and addressing any of your concerns.